ShipWorks connects directly to your Zentail store. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Zentail. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Zentail.
This article will guide you through the steps of adding your Zentail store to the ShipWorks software.
Before you connect Zentail to ShipWorks there are a few things you will need:
Your Zentail administrator Username and Password.
So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
You will need to be logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights.
Before connecting Zentail to ShipWorks you must configure the ShipWorks Setup in the integrations section of your Zentail store. Here's how:
1. Log into your Zencart administrator page.
2. Navigate to the Integrations page in Zentail.
3. Select ShipWorks from the list of integrations on the left side of the Integration Settings screen.
4. Locate the ShipWorks Settings section.
Create the username and password you would like to use when connecting ShipWorks to Zentail.
Enter a Title (typically ShipWorks).
5. Click the Save Settings button.
6. Locate the Store URL. You will need to copy this URL from Zentail into ShipWorks in just a few moments.
3. Enter the ShipWorks Settings Username and Password you configured in Zentail previously in this article.
5. Copy the Store URL from the ShipWorks Settings screen in Zencart and paste it into the Module URL field in ShipWorks.
6. Click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
1. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
2. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Zentail also has information on how to configure and connect Zentail to ShipWorks. You can read it here.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.