ShipWorks allows you to view, search for orders by, and filter orders by the Groupon Parent Order ID. This article will guide you through how to display the Groupon Orders ID in the Orders Grid and how to search for orders by the Groupon Order ID.
You will also need to have a Groupon store added to ShipWorks and have at least one Groupon Order downloaded.
2. Scroll down and locate the Groupon Parent Order ID column in the Column Order and Visibility list. Then, check the box to the left of the column to make it visible on the Orders Grid.
3. Use the Move Up and/or Move Down buttons to place the Groupon Parent Order ID column where you would like it on the Orders Grid.
4. Click OK.
1. Click on the Advanced Search button located to the right of the Search All Orders box.
2. Click the Add Condition button (). A new line 'Order Total Equals $0.00' will be displayed.
3. Click on the blue text Order Total and select Order Groupon Parent Order ID.
4. Enter the Groupon Parent Order ID for which you are searching into the search box. Orders associated to the Parent Order ID will be displayed.
By default, the advanced search is configured to search for orders containing an exact match to the Groupon Order ID entered into the search field. However, you can search by Parent Order IDs beginning with, ending with, or containing certain numbers. To do so, click on the green text Equals and select the option you would like to use.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.