ShopSite: Add a Store in ShipWorks
ShipWorks connects directly to your ShopSite account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from ShopSite.
This article will guide you through the steps to add your ShopSite store to the ShipWorks software.
If you are on ShipWorks version 5.14 or later, we recommend that you connect to ShopSite using the OAuth API. Please use this article to add your ShopSite store to ShipWorks.
Before you begin, please make sure that you have the following:
1. Your ShopSite administrator username and password.
2. ShipWorks installed and the ability to log into ShipWorks with administrator rights.
3. Enter your Merchant ID, Password, and the CGI URL. (The Merchant ID is your username to log into ShopSite). Then, click Next.
For the CGI url, replace "start" with "db_xml" in your store's start.cgi URL. For example, if your start page is http://mystore.shopsite.com/cgi-bin/ss/start.cgi, replace start with db_xml so that the URL is http://mystore.shopsite.com/cgi-bin/ss/db_xml.cgi
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
1. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
2. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.