FedEx: Use One Rate
Yo can use the FedEx One Rate functionality inf ShipWorks. FedEx One Rate is flat-rate shipping that doesn't require entering weights for packages (less than 50 pounds) or envelopes (less than 10 pounds). For more information about FedEx One Rate, please see the FAQs listed on FedEx.com.
1. Select the order for which you would like to generate a FedEx One Rate label.
You can quickly search for and locate an order by using the Search All Orders box at the top of the ShipWorks application. For example, If you know the order number or customer's first or last name you can enter it into the Search All Orders box to quickly locate the order.
2. In the Shipping Panel verify that FedEx is selected as the Provider. You may also wish to verify that the To and From addresses are correct and make changes if needed.
3. In the Shipment Details section of the Shipping Panel, be sure that the correct FedEx One Rate service is selected for your shipment (Standard Overnight, First Overnight, Priority Overnight, Express Saver, 2Day, 2Day A.M.).
4. Select the Packaging appropriate for your shipment (Envelope, Pak, Tube, Small Box, Medium Box, Large Box, Extra Large Box).
6. Make any other changes necessary for your shipment (weight, dimensions, etc).
7. To create the One Rate label, click the Create Label button located at the bottom of the Shipping Panel.
1. Select the order(s). Then, click on the Home tab then the Ship Orders button.
2. On the Ship Orders screen, make sure that FedEx is selected as the provider. If you are batch processing multiple orders you can update all of the shipments by selecting them in the Shipments section first, then select FedEx from the Provider drop-down menu.
3. If necessary, update the To and From addresses for each shipment.
4. In the Shipment Details section of the Ship Orders screen, select the Service drop-down and choose the correct FedEx One Rate option. (Standard Overnight, First Overnight, Priority Overnight, Express Saver, 2Day, 2Day A.M.). If you are batch processing multiple orders, you may wish to select all of the shipments and update them all at one time. You can certainly update the shipments, one at a time, if they are shipping using different One Rate services.
5. Select the packaging appropriate to your needs (Envelope, Pak, Tube, Small Box, Medium Box, Large Box, Extra Large Box). Again, you can do this to all shipments at once, or one at a time.
6. Make any other modifications to your shipment as necessary in the Shipping Details section (weight, number of packages, etc.).
7. When you are ready to generate your One Rate label(s), click the Create Label(s) button. You can batch process your labels by first selecting all of the shipments in the Shipments section.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.