Infiplex: Add a Store in ShipWorks
InfiPlex™ Inventory and Order Management System (OMS) is a complete solution that helps simplify and optimize your eCommerce sales channels. InfiPlex OMS manages all of your orders, inventory, pricing, and fulfillment across all selling channels. It can also get you connected with your drop-shippers to automate your shipping process, allowing you to grow faster.
ShipWorks connects directly to your Infiplex account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Infiplex. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Infiplex.
This article will guide you through the process of adding your Infiplex store to ShipWorks.
Before proceeding with this article, there are a few things you will need to have in place:
1. So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
2. You will need to have your Infiplex admin user name and password available.
Please reference the instructions provided by Infiplex which will guide you through the process of configuring your Infiplex store to connect to ShipWorks.
3. On the Store Setup screen, enter the Username: and Password: that you created in Step 1 above.
4. Enter the Integration URL: from your Infiplex admin screen into the Module URL: field in the ShipWorks software. Then, click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
5. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
6. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
7. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
8. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Upload the shipment tracking number checked.
9. From the Set the order status to: drop-down menu, select the status to which you would like ShipWorks to update the order online.
10. Leave the Comment: set to the default.
11. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Infiplex orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.