ChannelSale is an e-commerce platform for online retailers that facilitates centralized management of 200 plus online shopping channels such as marketplaces: Amazon, eBay, Sears, Buy.com and comparison shopping engines: Google Shopping, Nextag, Shopzilla, PriceGrabber and affiliate networks: CommissionJunction, ShareASale, LinkShare and more shopping engines without having to invest time, money and resources for creating individual offers for each channel. It enables direct users, resellers and agencies to handle multiple channels with a single software interface.
ShipWorks connects directly to your ChannelSale account via its Generic Module integration option. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from ChannelSale. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to ChannelSale.
In order to connect your ChannelSale account to ShipWorks, you will need to have a couple of things ready:
So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
Logged into ShipWorks as an administrator
Your ChannelSale username and password
3. Enter the username and password for your ChannelSale store.
4. Once this information is entered, click Next.
5. On the Store Information screen, enter your store name and address. Then click Next.
6. On the Contact Information screen, enter your contact information. Then, click Next.
Note: This in formation is not required.
7. You now have the option to define which orders are downloaded into ShipWorks during the initial download by clicking on the blue Edit link. You can select to download orders beginning with a specific order number or you can select to download all of your orders into ShipWorks.
8. You also have the option of selecting whether or not ShipWorks uploads the tracking information back to ChannelSale when an orders is shipped (default setting) and / or to set the online status of an order to a specific online status.
9. Click Next and then click Close. Your ChannelSale orders will begin to download automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.