We recommend that you run the latest version of the ShipWorks software. This allows you to access the latest tools and features and ensures the steps in this article will work for you. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
Make sure that there is a ShipWorks module available in your online store's directory. The URL address of the module should be http://www.yourstorename.com/shipworks3.php
Web Shop Manager may take care of this for you, or you may need to upload the .php file to your store's directory via FTP. Just make sure when you place the file that the URL is http://www.yourstorename.com/shipworks3.php. If you need help uploading the file to your store, please visit our help page on using FTP to upload files to your store or contact your store's web host for assistance.
2. Select your store type from the dropdown and click Next.
3. Enter your username and password to log into your store. Then enter the Module URL. Click Next.
4. Enter your Store Address and then click Next.
5. Select the desired store setup options:
Edit how many days ShipWorks should download the first time it downloads orders. 30 is the default, but you can click Edit and change it to whatever makes sense for you.
Select the online order status to be used after a shipment is processed in ShipWorks. If you are not sure, leave the default.
6. Click Finish, and you're all set! ShipWorks will automatically download your first batch of orders as specified during the setup.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.