Shopify: Security/Fraud Risk Indicator
ShipWorks version 5.22 or later allows you to view security information and fraud risk indicator information for your Shopify orders. You can also create filters to help you quickly and easily identify at-risk Shopify orders.
It is also important to note that the Basic Shopify plan does not support sending security and fraud alert information to ShipWorks. You must be on the Shopify or Advanced Shopify plans.
The Shopify security and fraud alert information is displayed in the Payment Details panel in ShipWorks. If the Payment Details panel is not visible:
2. Select Payment Details from the list of available options.
Now, when you select a Shopify order, the security and fraud alert information will be displayed for you in the Payment Details panel.
You will notice that one of the available values is Shopify Recommendation. This is the recommendation given by Shopify based upon the payment security information.
In the below screenshot, the recommendation is to cancel the order. The available indicators are Cancel, Investigate, and Accept.
It is possible to create filters in ShipWorks so that you can quickly identify orders that have a Cancel or Investigate Shopify Recommendation. Here's how:
2. Click on the New Filter button.
3. Give the filter a name (for this example we will name the filter Cancel) and select where you would like the filter to appear in the Filters panel. Then, click Next.
4. Click on the Add Condition button ( ). A new line will be displayed: Order Total Equals $0.00.
5. Click on the blue text Order Total and select For any Payment.
6. Click on the second Add Condition button. A new line will appear:
Label Equals __________
7. Type Cancel into the blank field. Then, click the Next button.
8. Click Finish. Then, Close.
If you wish to create a separate filter for orders with an Investigate Shopify recommendation, follow the above steps and enter Investigate in step 7.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.