Etsy provides a marketplace for merchants who sell upcycled, vintage, and handmade products. The Etsy e-commerce community benefits both sellers and their customers with a well-updated blog, in-app notes from buyers, coupon codes, discount amounts, and carrier tracking information.
ShipWorks connects directly to your Etsy seller account via the Etsy API. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Etsy. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Etsy.
Before you begin, please be sure that you:
Have your Etsy username (or email address) and password available.
So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
3. Click the Create Login Token button. This will open your internet browser.
4. A new window will automatically open to the Sign in to Etsy page. Enter your Etsy Email or Username and Password. Then, click the Sign In button.
5. Click the Allow Access button that appears once you log on to your Etsy store.
6. Navigate back to ShipWorks. When access is granted, you'll see a green check-mark icon to the right of the Create Login Token button. Click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
7. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
8. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
9. Select how much order history you would like to download into ShipWorks during your initial download. The default is to download 30 Days of order history into ShipWorks. You can modify this by clicking on the Edit link.
10. Verify that the settings for When the shipment is processed: are correct. Typically, you would leave the checkbox for Update my online orders with the shipment details checked.
11. Click Next and then Finish. Then, click Close.
Your Etsy orders will begin to download into ShipWorks automatically.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.