ShipWorks supports Amazon merchant-fulfilled shipping as a premium integration with the Amazon Buy Shipping API.
If you have qualified for Amazon's merchant-fulfilled shipping program and want to use Amazon Buy Shipping API as your carrier in ShipWorks, you must first:
Set up Amazon Buy Shipping API as a shipper in ShipWorks. (You can do this now, or you can set it up when you ship your first Amazon Prime order via Amazon Buy Shipping API).
1. Select the Amazon Prime order(s) you wish to ship.
2. Open the Ship Orders screen by clicking on the Home tab and then on the Ship Orders button or by clicking on the Ship Orders button in the Shipping panel.
3. Verify that Amazon Shipping is selected as the Provider. Then, configure the shipment by selecting the Service:, Weight:, Dimensions:, Confirmation: and Insurance: settings for each shipment.
Using the Least Expensive Rate Service Option
You have the option of selecting to have ShipWorks automatically select the least expensive service option. To do so:
a. Select Least Expensive Rate from the Service drop-down menu.
b. The least expensive service will be automatically selected. However, if you wish to select a different service, you can do so by clicking on the service you wish to use from the list of available service in the Rates window..
You might notice that some options normally seen on the Ship Orders'Service tab are unavailable here. With Amazon Prime orders, certain information, such as the ship-to address, is pulled directly from the Amazon order and is not editable or visible in ShipWorks.
Process the Shipments
4. Once the shipment is properly configured, click the Create Label(s) button to generate the shipping label(s).
The shipping panel can be used to process merchant fulfilled orders one at a time. If the Shipping Panel is not visible, click on the View tab Show Panels button select Shipping.
1. Select the order for which you wish to create a shipping label.
2. Select the service you wish to use and verify that the weight and dimensions for the package are correct. If you wish to use the Least Expensive Rate option, see the above section.
3. Once the shipment is correctly configured, click the Create Label button to generate the shipping label.
If you have set up merchant fulfilled as a shipper, the label will be printed to the default printer selected.
If you have not yet set up Amazon Buy Shipping API as a shipper, the Amazon Buy Shipping API setup wizard will walk you through this setup now.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.