This article will guide you through adding the Verified column to the ShipWorks Orders Grid and/or to the History tab so that you can easily identify which orders have been verified using Scan-to-Ship.
1. Click on the View tab. Then click on the Grid Columns button.
2. Locate and check the box for Verified in the Column Order and Visibility list.
3. Optionally, you can rearrange the order in which the columns appear in the Orders Grid by using the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
4. Click OK when you are finished.
The Verified column will now be displayed on the Orders Grid.
1. Select the History tab.
2. Right click on any column heading to open the Column Order and Visibility screen.
3. Scroll down and locate the Verified column. Then, check the box to the left of Verified.
4. Optionally, you can rearrange the order in which the columns appear on the History tab by using the Move Up and Move Down buttons.
5. Click anywhere outside of the Order Column and Visibility screen to close it. The Verified Column is now displayed.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.