LemonStand eCommerce provides a flexible platform for growing eCommerce businesses. LemonStand focuses on developers that are seeking a flexible solution that will provide an enjoyable development experience, while meeting their customer’s requirements, and being easy to use for day-to-day operations.
ShipWorks connects directly to your LemonStand account. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from LemonStand. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method, and tracking information back to LemonStand.
These instructions explain how to add a LemonStand store after installing ShipWorks.
1. Log into LemonStand store.
2. Click the Integrations icon on the left navigation panel.
3. Click the API link in the Integrations sub-menu. Here you will find your API Key and Access token. Copy these so that you can enter them into ShipWorks in a few minutes.
3. Enter the URL and API access token for your Lemon Stand store.
4. Enter your store information.
5. Enter your store's contact information and then click Next.
6. Review the default settings for the basic store setup and then click Next. (You can go back later and configure these and other store settings if you wish to change them).
7. Review the success message on the next screen and click Finish. Voila! You're done.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.