Creating Notes that Appear on Packing Slips
You might wonder how to get notes to display on your packing slip. In the example below, no notes are associated with this order, so by default, the "Notes" field displays "none".
ShipWorks does not currently support adding the same note to multiple orders.
1. In ShipWorks, select the order to which you want to attach the note.
2. In the Notes panel, select Add Note. (If you don't see the Notes panel, go to View Show Panels Notes.)
3. From the drop-down menu, select Public.
4. Write what you want to displayed on your notes and click OK to save your changes.
5. The note will now display in your notes panel. You can also preview the note on a packing slip or invoice by right-clicking your order and selecting Preview Packing Slips Select Your Packing Slip. (In this example, we're selecting the "Standard" packing slip).
After selecting the packing slip or invoice to preview, your new note should display under the Notes heading.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.