ShipWorks gives you the ability to ship merchant-fulfilled orders by using the Amazon Buy Shipping API available to you in the ShipWorks software. Since these orders are very time sensitive, it may prove useful to create a filter in ShipWorks that will show you if you have any current, unshipped Amazon same-day orders.
This article will guide you through how to create this filter so that you have a quick way of viewing and selecting your Amazon same-day orders.
See this article for a list of Frequently Asked Questions related to shipping Amazon merchant-fulfilled orders with ShipWorks .
Your Amazon Seller Central account must be approved by Amazon for merchant-fulfilled orders.
Your Amazon Seller Central account must be approved for Same-Day, merchant-fulfilled shipments. (if shipping Same-Day shipments)
Your Amazon Seller Central account must have Same-Day Expedited setup in the Amazon shipping settings. (if shipping Same-Day shipments)
Note: If you have questions on either of the above prerequisites (2 - 4), please reach out directly to Amazon.
You should have Amazon Prime orders downloaded into ShipWorks. These orders will be used to ensure that the filter you create is working properly.
You will notice in the screenshot below that there are a total of four Amazon orders in ShipWorks. Only one of these orders qualifies for Amazon Same-Day shipping.
click to enlarge
Let's take a look at how we can have our unshipped, Amazon Same-Day orders show up in a separate filter.
1. In ShipWorks, click on the Manage tab and then click the Filters button.
2. On the Filter Organizer screen, click on the New Filter button.
3. On the Name and Location screen, give your filter a name. You can name it anything you would like. For this example, let's name it Amazon Same-Day.
4. Also on the Name and Location screen, you can select where you would like the new filter to appear. In this example we have selected the Amazon folder so that the filter is grouped together with all other Amazon related filters.
5. Click the Next button.
6. Now, let's add the conditions to the filter. The conditions are what define which orders we wish to see in the filter. We will be adding 3 conditions to define that we wish for only Amazon Prime, Same-Day orders and for orders that we have not yet shipped to show up.
6.1 Click the Add Condition button. It is the little green button at the top of the screen.
6.2 You now have a line that reads Order Total Equals $0.00. We need to change this line. Click on Order Total and select Order Amazon Prime.
6.3 The line should now read Amazon Prime Equals Yes. That's exactly how we want it.
Note: If you do not ship Amazon Same-Day, please jump ahead to step 6.7
6.4 Click the Add Condition button again. You should now have a second line that reads Order Total Equals $0.00.
6.5 Great! Now, click on Order Total again and this time select Order Requested Shipping.
6.6 The line will now read Requested Shipping Equals [ blank ]. Don't touch the word Equals. Click in the blank box and type in SameDay: US Same.
IMPORTANT: Type it in exactly as you see it here: SameDay: US Same . In fact, you may wish to copy and paste it from this article into the blank box in ShipWorks.
6.7 Nice. Now let's create the condition that tells the filter to only show orders that have not yet been shipped. Click the Add Condition button again. You will have a third line that reads Order Total Equals $0.00.
6.8 Click on Order Total and select Order Local Status.
6.9 Click on the green text Equals and select Does Not Equal.
6.10 Click on the blank drop-down menu and select Shipped from the list of options.
Your three conditions should now look like this:
7. Click Next.
8. As an option, you may wish to select Grid Columns specific to this filter so that when you select it and view the orders, only information specific to your Amazon Prime Same-Day orders is displayed. To select columns specific to this filter:
8.1 On the Grid Columns screen, select the option for Use this filter's own column settings..
8.2 In the Column Order and Visibility section, check or uncheck the box to the left of each column title to show or hide any columns you wish. You may also choose to reorder the columns by using the Move Up or Move Down buttons.
9. When you are finished with step 8, click Finish. Then, click Close. You should now have a filter that you can select to view only your unshipped, Amazon Prime Same-Day orders.
click to enlarge
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.