Customize the ShipWorks Context Menus
Did you know that you can customize the ShipWorks context (right-click) menu by adding or removing options form the menu to suit your needs? You can. This article will show you how.
When you right-click on an order or on a customer in ShipWorks, the context menu will display the following options for you:
Orders Context Menu
Customers Context Menu
Modify these menus by adding or removing menu items to suit your needs. Here's how:
1. Click the View tab. Then click the Grid Settings Context Menus button.
3. Select whether you wish to modify the Order Grid or the Customer Grid context menu by selecting the appropriate tab at the top of the Customize Menu screen.
4. Check the check-box to the left of any item(s) you wish to show in the context menu or uncheck the check-box for those items you wish to remove.
5. Rearrange the order in which the items appear in the context menu by selecting the item and then clicking on the Move Up or Move Down buttons to move the item up or down in the list.
6. Click the OK button to save your changes.
That's it! Your context menus are now configured for your needs.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.