ShipWorks connects to your Shopp account through a third party plugin. You can download your orders and easily create shipping labels, invoices and packing lists. ShipWorks can help manage your customers, send emails and update the online status of your orders.
You can successfully connect your Shopp store with ShipWorks using a plug-in that connects via WordPress. Just think of the plug-in as a bridge, connecting ShipWorks with your Shopp store. This plug-in was created by ADV Web Design and can be downloaded here.
This article will guide you through the steps to connect your Shopp store to the ShipWorks Software.
You will also need to have a few things available before proceeding:
1. Have your WordPress login username and password.
2. Have ShipWorks installed and be logged into ShipWorks as an administrator.
Learn more about the ADV Web Design ShipWorks Connector for WooCommerce
Sign-up for the ADV Web Design ShipWorks Connector for WooCommerce
Follow instructions on how to add the ShipWorks Connector plug-in to WordPress
Find written instructions in the Installation / Set up section of the page.
View the ADV Web Creation installation video.
Once the ShipWorks Connector plug-in is installed in WordPress, you are ready to connect your store to ShipWorks.
5. Enter the ShipWorks Username from Shopp into the Username field in ShipWorks, the ShipWorks Password into the Password field and the URL Generic Module into the Module URL field.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
1. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
2. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.