Cloud Conversion: Add a Store in ShipWorks
ShipWorks connects directly to Cloud Conversion. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from Cloud Conversion. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to Cloud Conversion.
So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. For assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version, please see this help article.
The instructions below assume that you've downloaded and installed ShipWorks and are in the process of adding a store. It also assumes that you have a Cloud Conevrsion/Salesforce account and know your log-on credentials (username/password).
1. Log on to your Salesforce.com admin panel using your Salesforce.com username and password.
2. Click your name (in the upper right-hand side) and select Setup.
3. Navigate to Develop Sites.
4. Click the New button.
5. Fill out the form with the following values:
Site Label: ShipWorks
Site Name: ShipWorks
Default Web Address (suffix for textbox): services/apexrest/CloudConversion/shipworks
Site Contact: (Search to find the user responsible for receiving site-related communications from site visitors and salesforce.com.)
Active: Enable the checkbox.
Active Site Home Page: (Click on the search tool and find your home page. In this example, we selected ShipWorks. If you are unsure of what to choose, contact the IT person who set up your CloudConversion store.)
6. Click Save.
3. Enter the your Salesforce.com username and password in the text boxes.
4. Enter your module URL information. This is the default web address found in the previous steps. Make sure it is the complete address with the services/apexrest/CloudConversion/shipworks added.
5. Once this information is entered, click Next.
6. Continue with the on-screen instructions and click Finish.
7. ShipWorks will automatically begin to download your orders.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.