Searchfit provides top ecommerce software, solutions and ecommerce website design for enterprise and mid-level retailers.
ShipWorks connects directly to your SearchFit account via the SearchFit API. With one click, or on an automated schedule, your orders are downloaded from SearchFit. As soon as you process a shipment, ShipWorks communicates the updated order status, shipping method and tracking information back to SearchFit.
In order to connect ShipWorks to your SearchFit store you will first need to configure SearchFit to allow the ShipWorks application to connect. Don't worry, it is super easy and we will guide you through the steps below. You will need administrative access to your SearchFit eCommerce Platform.
1.Log into your SearchFit admin site.
2. In the SearchFit admin panel, click the Settings tab.
3. Scroll down to the Order Processors section and then click the ShipWorks icon.
4. Next, you will need to configure SearchFit to connect to the correct version of ShipWorks.
Change the "Is Enabled" dropdown to Yes.
Change the ShipWorks Version to ShipWorks 3+
5. Now, let's create the Web Services Key needed to connect to ShipWorks:
Click "Configure Per User" under SETTINGS on the left, and then select the Web Services tab.
Click the Generate button
Click the Update button.
6. Go back to the main Settings tab, click the Update button. Then, copy the newly generated Password. You'll need to enter that into ShipWorks in just a moment.
9. Enter your store connection information from SearchFit:
Enter the username and the password that you generated in your SearchFit store settings (steps 5 and 6 above).
Enter the "Service URL" as the Module URL.
Then, click Next.
Great! You are connected. Now, you will need to fill out a few more screens.
1. On the Store Information screen, enter your Store Name: and Address:. Then, click Next.
2. Enter the additional Contact Information: for your store. Then, click Next.
Note: This information is optional.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.