ShipWorks supports Amazon merchant-fulfilled shipping as a premium integration with the Amazon Buy Shipping API.
There are a few things that need to be completed prior to adding Amazon Buy Shipping API as a shipping option and this article will guide you through these steps in addition to adding Amazon Buy Shipping API as a shipping option in ShipWorks.
We will also show you how to create a filter that will automatically sort out the Amazon Prime orders and how to make ShipWorks automatically apply default shipping settings to those orders.
Prior to connecting the Amazon Buy Shipping API in the ShipWorks software, please be sure that:
So that you can be sure that you have access to all of the latest tools and features that ShipWorks has to offer and so that you can ensure the steps in this article will work for you, we recommend making sure that you are running the latest version of the ShipWorks software. Please see this article for assistance with checking your version of ShipWorks or with upgrading to the latest version.
You are logged into ShipWorks as a user with administrator rights
You have accepted Amazon's Shipping Services terms and conditions.
Click the link above to be taken to your Amazon Seller Central account. Log into you Amazon Seller account, if required. Then, select the options that are relevant to you. Then, click Submit . (The below image is for reference only.)
2. Select Amazon Buy Shipping APIfrom the list of available shipping providers. Then, click the Setup button.
If Amazon is not in this list, select General, then check Amazon Buy Shipping API in the Active Providers list.
3. Review and accept the Terms and Conditions. Then, click Next on the Amazon Buy Shipping API Setup Wizard.
5. Enter the Contact Information as prompted on the screen. Then, click Next.
Set the Shipping Defaults
Shipping defaults automatically apply to your Amazon Buy Shipping API shipments.
6. Click on the Defaults - Amazon Buy Shipping API link.
7. Enter the default settings (Service, Weight, Dimensions, etc.) that you wish to automatically apply to new Amazon Buy Shipping shipments.
Still Need Help?
Please feel free to reach out to one of our awesome Technical Support Representatives in St. Louis. We are happy to help.
Have a comment to share about this article? We'd love to hear from you. You must be logged in to your Support Portal account to leave a comment.